VIRTUAL PUBLIC OPEN HOUSES PROVIDED PROJECT UPDATES
The Indiana Department of Transportation hosted two virtual North Split Public Open Houses to share several updates, including the Aesthetic Design Guidelines, which were created as a result of the Context Sensitive Solutions (CSS) process.
Those meetings were:
- Tuesday, April 28, from 2 to 4 p.m. EST
- Thursday, April 30, from 6 to 8 p.m. EST
View the virtual open house presentation
View the virtual open house comments and responses
Take our virtual open house survey
Meeting 5 Displays:
- Aesthetic Design Guidelines Summary Sheets
- Environmental Resources Summary Sheets
- Overall Design Summary Sheets
Questions and comments about the presentation and display boards may be submitted through the “Contact Us” link or via firstname.lastname@example.org through May 15, 2020.