One important component of the CSS process is collecting neighborhood-level input and direction on CSS concepts, ideas and treatments. To encourage participation, the North Split project team met with many neighborhood groups adjacent to the project area.
The second round of CSS Workshops shared preliminary design concepts based on collective outcomes and feedback gathered during the initial workshops.
- Project Elements – Materials
- Project Elements – Design and Landscaping
- Theme Overview
- Additional Opportunities
The meetings included:
- July 27, 2019 – Fletcher Place, North Square, Bates-Hendricks, Old Southside neighborhoods and Stadium Village Business Association
- July 31, 2019 – Holy Cross, Cottage Home, Windsor Park and Woodruff Place neighborhoods
- August 8, 2019 – Interstate Business Group
- August 13, 2019 – Martindale-Brightwood neighborhood
- August 14, 2019 – St. Joseph, Old Northside and Herron-Morton neighborhoods
- August 15, 2019 – General public open house at Ivy Tech Community College
- August 27, 2019 – Chatham Arch/Lockerbie Square neighborhoods