One important component of the CSS process is collecting feedback neighborhood-level input and direction on CSS concepts, ideas and treatments. To encourage participation, the North Split project team is meeting with many neighborhood groups adjacent to the project area.
Those meetings were:
- March 28 – Holy Cross/Cottage Home/Windsor Park/Woodruff Place neighborhoods
Arsenal Technical High School
- March 30 – Fletcher Place/North Square/Bates-Hendricks/Stadium Village Business Association/Old Southside neighborhood
Sacred Heart Parish Hall, 1125 S. Meridian Street
- April 2 – Chatham Arch/Lockerbie Square neighborhoods
Fire Station Museum, Union Hall, 748 Massachusetts Ave
- April 4 – Interstate Business Groups/Cole-Noble neighborhood
Young & Laramore Gymnasium, 407 Fulton Street
- April 9 – Herron-Morton/Old Northside/St. Joseph neighborhoods
Knights of Columbus, McGowan Hall, 1305 N. Delaware St. Indianapolis
A second round of neighborhood meetings and a public open house will be held in early summer.