Environmental Justice (EJ) ensures the fair treatment and meaningful involvement of all people regardless of race or income. The EJ Working Group assists the Project Team in identifying and addressing potential disproportionately high and adverse effects on minority or low-income populations, and assures there is equitable distribution of benefits and burdens of the project.
- Ohio Street Exit Ramp Scheduled to Close Tonight
- Weight Restriction In Place on I-65/I-70 Exit Ramps in Downtown Indianapolis
- Ohio Street to close at College Avenue as North Split construction continues
- Michigan Street Ramp to Reopen as North Split Project Progresses
- North Split Construction May Impact Labor Day Travel