Environmental Justice (EJ) ensures the fair treatment and meaningful involvement of all people regardless of race or income. The EJ Working Group assists the Project Team in identifying and addressing potential disproportionately high and adverse effects on minority or low-income populations, and assures there is equitable distribution of benefits and burdens of the project.
- Full Closure at the North Split to Begin in One Week
- Monon Loop to Open Ahead of the Monon Trail Closure
- Full Closure at the North Split to Begin Next Month
- Public Notice of Meeting: I-465 Temporary Interchange Ramp Traffic Management Strategies
- Major Traffic Shift on I-70 Planned for North Split Project