Environmental Justice (EJ) ensures the fair treatment and meaningful involvement of all people regardless of race or income. The EJ Working Group assists the Project Team in identifying and addressing potential disproportionately high and adverse effects on minority or low-income populations, and assures there is equitable distribution of benefits and burdens of the project.
- New York Street Closure to Begin August 4, Davidson Street Traffic Pattern Shift Friday, July 23
- Market Street Closure to Begin Today
- North Split Construction May Impact Independence Day Travel
- Monon Trail to Temporarily Close to Accommodate Utility Work
- Local Road Closure to Begin this Week as Part of North Split Construction