The Environmental Assessment for the I-65/I-70 North Split Interchange Reconstruction was published in July 2020.
The Federal Highway Administration issued its Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) for the North Split Project on September 25, 2020.
- Appendix A – Project Information
- Appendix B – Graphics
- Appendix C – Agency Coordination
- Appendix D – Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act
- Appendix E – Red Flag Investigation and Hazardous Materials
- Appendix F – Water Resources
- Appendix G – Public Involvement
- Appendix H – Air Quality
- Appendix I – Traffic Noise Analysis
- Appendix J – Permanent Traffic Impacts
- Appendix K – Environmental Justice Technical Memorandum
- Appendix L – Indirect and Cumulative Effects Analysis Technical Memorandum
- Appendix M – Section 4(F)/Section 6(F)
The Environmental Assessment is available to view at the following locations:
- North Split Website – www.northsplit.com/ea
- HNTB Office – 111 Monument Circle, Suite 1200, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Central Library – 40 E. Saint Clair Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Spades Park Branch Library – 1801 Nowland Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46201
- Garfield Park Branch Library – 2502 Shelby Street, Indianapolis, IN 46203
- Martindale-Brightwood Branch Library – 2434 N. Sherman Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46218
The public comment period for the EA is now closed.