The North Split Project Team hosted an open house on May 23, 2018, to provide information on the System-Level Analysis for the downtown interstate system. More than 260 residents attended the event, which was was held from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Biltwell Event Center.
The following handouts were distributed at the open house:
- System-Level Analysis Fact Sheet
- Downtown Interstate Daily Traffic Volume Document
- Myth vs Fact Document
June 7 is the deadline to submit feedback on the System-Level Analysis of the downtown interstate system. Comments can be submitted:
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail to PO Box 44141, Indianapolis, IN 46244
- Via the website form here
There will be ample opportunities for the public to review project materials and provide comments throughout the development of the North Split interchange alternatives.